Get ready for a new and improved shopping experience. As of June 9th, you'll be getting the groceries you love, but shopped and delivered from Mama Earth.
This doesn't just mean going from green to purple! It also means...
- A totally revamped online experience that makes it easier to find and shop for what you love
- More products from small local vendors
- Options for Earth-friendly packaging for your orders (that is, reusable & returnable bins instead of cardboard!)
- A brand new Perks program that makes it easier than ever to save on your orders
- & more!
Important Tidbits (Please Read):
- No action is required for you to experience these awesome changes. We're taking care of everything! All you need to do is log in when the new experience launches.
- Your Fresh City subscriptions and future orders will automatically carry over to the new Mama Earth experience (and if you have any active subscriptions with Mama Earth, those will continue as well)
- We won't be making any deliveries on June 8, 9, or 10 as we get everything ready to launch the new experience, so please stock up accordingly! The next time you shop, we'll knock your socks off with a totally new basket experience.
- Seasons Pass is getting an upgrade! We're launching a *brand new* perks program (called Earth Perks Annual) on June 9th, and all current Seasons Pass members will automatically be enrolled. If you're a current Seasons Pass member, we'll be sending you information about your new perks and how to use them after June 9th.
- Some of our fees are changing:
- With the arrival of more planet-friendly packaging (super awesome reusable bins!), we'll be introducing a fee of $3 for cardboard boxes
- Produce box customization for boxes under $50 in value will now be $2 per order. If your produce box is valued at $50 or more, customization will be free
- All fees will be waived for Earth Perks Annual Members!
Want to get an alert when the new experience is ready for you to try? Make sure you're on our email list.